Robert Tucker, MCA, LAADC, SAP
Lic. Number: LR01580715 NPI Number: 1518491620
Robert Tucker is a Licensed Addiction Specialist with over twenty years of experience assessing addictive behavior and formulating personalized treatment plans to meet each individual’s specific needs. Robert founded and directed one of the first CA state certified Christian treatment centers, New Life Spirit Recovery located in Huntington Beach, and is currently based at our new facility, Tucker Counselor Services located in beautiful Temecula Valley, California. His approach is evidenced-based and has been used to change the lives of thousands under his watch. Robert is also a Board Certified Clinical Pastoral Psychologist and a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC), certified by the Board of Christian Professional & Pastoral Counselors (BCPPC). Additionally, he earned a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) and Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) from the Association of Christian Alcohol & Drug Counselors Institute, College of Addiction Studies, and a Doctor of Biblical Addictions Counseling (DBAC) from New Gate College. He was also awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Pastoral Counseling in alcohol and drugs from Trinity University. Additionally, he is a certified SAP Professional Assessor/Evaluator for the U.S. Dept. of Transportation. For more about his personal story, click here.
License, Certification and Specialty Certificates
- Licensed Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LAADC) Lic.#: LR01580715 *
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation – Substance Abuse Professional (DOT/SAP Professional)
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ICAADC) through IC&RC.
- Master Level – Registered Addictions Specialist (MCA) and (M-RAS)
- Certified Advanced Substance Use Disorder Counselor – Clinical Supervisor (SUDCC IV-CS)
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Specialist – (CCDS)
- Certified Medication-Assisted Treatment Counselor Certified – (MATC) & (MATCC)
- Certified Women’s Treatment Specialist (CWTS)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor – (CSC)
- Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor – (FAC)
- Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor – Advanced (SUDCC IV-CS) California Association of DUI Treatment Programs
- Masters Level – Professional Certified Christian Drug, Alcohol and Addictions Counselor with Marriage and Family Counselor Endorsement (MDAAC) (MFC)
- National Certified Addiction Counselor (NCAC) from the NAADAC Certification Commission.
- Certified Professional Codependence Counselor (CPCC)
- Certified Anger Management Instructor
- Certified Domestic Violence Prevention Instructor
- Certified Addiction Interventionist
- Certified Crisis Interventionist
- Certified Suicide Interventionist
* Professionally licensed independently through the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals