Christian Counseling – Addiction Evaluation – SAP Counseling – Onsite & Online Counseling
DOT/SAP Department of Transportation Evaluations
Onsite and Online Christian Counseling Packages for Addictions
Christian Counseling – The Counselor
Robert is licensed and holds various substance use disorder certifications and is recognized by the Dept. of Transportation (DOT) as a Substance Abuse Professional authorized to provide SAP evaluation services to employees in safety sensitive positions. If you are employed in a DOT “safety sensitive” position and have been asked to “stand-down” due to a DOT Rule 49 CFR regulation violation, I can help.
The Christian Counseling approach is derived from the Biblical worldview. Dr. Tucker has been serving clients struggling with addiction issues for almost twenty years. He is a CA state licensed substance use disorder counselor, Board Certified Christian Counselor and the founder, director and CEO of New Life Spirit Recovery, a Christian addiction treatment center located in Huntington Beach, Orange County California. In 2017, Dr. Tucker expanded his private practice to the Riverside area serving Temecula, Murietta, Winchester and the surrounding areas.
Faith-Based Christian Counseling
There is a wide variety of therapeutic theories and practices being utilized in the addiction counseling and treatment arena. There are absolute definable reasons why people do what they do, and once identified, true change can take place. After many years in the counseling room, I have found the Biblical world view to be most effective initially and for recovery longevity. Bottom line, the proof is in the outcome.
Dr. Tucker is a DOT/SAP Certified Assessor/Evaluator for the Dept. of Transportation. He is also a Board Certified Clinical Pastoral Psychologist and a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC) certified by the Board of Christian Professional and Pastoral Counselors (BCPPC). He earned a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) and Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) from the Association of Christian Alcohol and Drug Counselors Institute, College of Addiction Studies, and was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Pastoral Counseling in alcohol and drugs from Trinity University.
NPI Number: 1518491620
Counselor License and Specialty Certificates
- Licensed Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LAADC) Lic.#: LR01580715
- Dept. of Transportation – Substance Abuse Professional (DOT/SAP Professional)
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ICAADC) through ICRC.
- Master Level – Registered Addictions Specialist (MCA) and (M-RAS)
- Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor – Clinical Supervisor (SUDCC IV-CS)
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Specialist – (CCDS)
- Certified Medication-Assisted Treatment Counselor – (MATC)
- Certified Women’s Treatment Specialist (CWTS)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor – (CSC)
- Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor – (FAC)
- Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor – Advanced (SUDCC IV-CS) California Association of DUI Treatment Programs
- Masters Level – Professional Certified Christian Drug, Alcohol and Addictions Counselor with Marriage and Family Counselor Endorsement (MDAAC) (MFC)
- National Certified Addiction Counselor (NCAC) from the NAADAC Certification Commission.
- Certified Professional Codependence Counselor (CCC)
- Certified Anger Management Instructor
- Certified Domestic Violence Prevention Instructor
- Certified Addiction Interventionist
- Certified Crisis Interventionist
- Certified Suicide Interventionist